Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Love makes you do anything

There are only a few fantasy books that catch my eyes. One in
a million. And those who grab my attention are most likely romance too. Lips
touch
was one of those books that caught my eye and made me read it. It’s one
of those books with romance (like) and goblins and curses (hate). Yet the romance
and the theme was all I needed to continue to finish the book.
One story was on a girl that was cursed with a spell, should
not speak or will kill the ones she loves. For love she stayed mute. For her
prince she stayed mute. She stayed mute. And even though when some people and
her guy tried to make her speak she didn’t speak. It would hurt them if she didn’t
speak, it will kill them if she does.  And
I love the way she cares more about her family and friends than using the gift
she was given, a beautiful voice. I love how she chose love. Love over the
curse, the devil.
Another girl longed for something better. Some love. And when
she got it, it will kill her.  Yet she doesn’t
care about her dying, she wants that love. She wants to feel love no matter the
cost of it. And then I think about true humans in our world, how some teenage
girls or women long for a man. No matter if he loves her or not. In her mind he
loves her. In his he is using her. And women do anything to get love. Anything.
It just proves that love can do anything. Either makes us
make the wrong decision or make us stay quiet for it.  I never thought about the wrong side of love. Just
the sweet love, kiss and a happily ever after. But I know this world is full of
wrong men or woman that are liars and use others for their own selfish reasons.
And when they tell you they love you, you try to convince yourself its true
because we long for that love that we never had.  A wrong love, but still love.
I just love learning about beautiful love and the love that
we should stay away from. And the title and cover of the books read love, love,
love, and more love all over it. The book called to me. Made me read it. And I’m
happy this was one of the few lucky books read by me.

1 comment:

  1. This was a really interesting post. I guess that if there is something that you love so much that there is no way to let it go, you could go through anything, do anything, and be anything as long as you got what you loved. Also, this is sorta similar to my blog post, about having to give something in order to get something, because she had to give up speech for love.
    Great post
    -Ben

    ReplyDelete